I had been tagged by cheesy quite a while back, so now finally I am putting my head on the chopping block.
Your views and opinions are welcome and those who fit the bill. You know where I am at!
The rules of the game are:
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again
Sex of target: female
My Perfect Lover:
- Innocence: the world is a bad bad place; I would love to be the one to shield her from the hell out there. And that innocence provides that extra spark!
- Trust: I put blind faith in the people I love, I all I wish for is that my trust be reciprocated.
- Music: I know this is weird, but the ultimate turn off for me is a woman who has no taste in music. She should love music just as much as I do.
- Humor: I think I am funny; I like to see the brighter side of things. As I said earlier there are plenty of things in this world to cry about, give me someone I can laugh to death with. In short she should be able to appreciate good humor.
- Smile: the biggest turn on as far as I am concerned, I am attracted to a smile like bee to honey!
- Patience: I am a slow mover, I am not going to propose on the fourth date, but when I say those magic words to you …I mean them. I have a patient ear, I can listen to you for hours on end but hey you can do the same some times right?
- Romance: I am a stickler for romance, those sweet nothings, lying together gazing into each other eyes. That pearly laughter….I’ll die for it.
- Tolerance: I might love my cars, bikes and priyanka chopra but they’ll never take your place. So when I drool at a car, don’t sweat she’s not a threat. You can co-exist. As for priyanka chopra….ahem if I do get hooked up with her….wake me up! And let me know you’re better than her….you know how 😉
And since I am such a rule bender/breaker I am not going to tag anybody just drop in a comment saying you’ve tagged yourself and we’ll come to check it out ….Pradster out!
Song playing in my head: All You Wanted: Michelle Branch